Friday, February 10, 2012

The Voice by Ecclesia Bible Society

I received a copy of the New Testament in the new "The Voice" from Thomas Nelson publishers today.  As I am currently doing a Bible study in the book of James, I immediately turned to the chapter in James we are studying this week.  I was so pleased in how easy it was to read.  I felt as if James himself was sitting in the room with me, and speaking these words.  The first pages invite you to "Step into the Story of Scripture" and that's exactly how it read.

I have done reviews for Thomas Nelson before and received this digital download as a gift.  It was obtained from Netgallery.  It was easy to download and quick.  I plan to check around netgallery and see what else may be offered.  I was not paid or offered anything for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment