Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pink Ribbons ~ The Robbery


Pink Ribbons is a feature series I have started that is posted every Thursday.  I am a Pink Ribbon Warrior, having gone through the chemo, surgery, radiation, the year of waiting and recently stage 2 reconstruction...which I find is really the first of many little surgeries.  I am at a place in my life where I am willing to open my journal from that time and share with you my anger, fears, challenges and pain of finding out you have cancer.   This is me sharing with you from the other side of breast cancer.

These are not current events, events are from Sept. 2010


Karen Cobb Thats probablly the worst part of the whole deal sorry!

Shelley Rea Crouch This is a tragedy! Surely there is a med to alleviate this side effect! Oh dear.
Emily Smith Oh that is sad! Well, maybe that would help millions of people fight their food addiction. Lol

Paula Jennings Oh no! That is the worst news I've ever heard! This must be the part where it appears that Captain Chemo is working for the dark side Hang in there. I think I've heard the end of this story before...God Wins!

Susan Whittington Pittenger I guess "Sees" will have to wait until Captain Chemo defeats the real enemy! Love you Tina. Card in the mail

*A metallic taste is a common side effect of chemo.  Mine lasted about 4/5 days and Banana was the only flavor that could break through.

No comments:

Post a Comment